Sunday, February 17, 2008

Went to the Yacht Club today for tea/dinner with my mom, dad, sister, aunt, uncle, grandma and another aunt. Why so many people you ask? Discussing my grandpa's giant birthday celebration of course.
Later I went down to the jeti place with my aunt and camera xD I "killed" a barnacle and saw some fishies. ->
lovely rsyc.
photo i took. nice? look at the sunlight on the right..
the deaded barnacle is the blobby thing.

Later... my dad decided to shave Teddy. Wefigured that its actually possible with the shaver thing.
Teddy ended up like this. So far. My dad's going to finish it soon. I hope. Aunty Beth said she'll be embarrassed to bring him out for walks. Not hard to see why.
Teddy's fur ends up like this...
but Teddy doesn't seem to mind. xD In fact, he was running around happily. Really happily.
Yeps. *hugs*

No comments: