Hello World! This blog is my second public blog. (yes, i do have a private one. i'm not telling you the address!) I have given myself a challenge to keep this blog running. Please tag! =D I shall now tell you more about myself!
Dominique
SCGS Pri/Sec
1SE'07
2SE'08
5th August, 4pm, Tuesday this year (hinthint)
13+ [you do the math]
Leo
Methodist
Sccell'10
152.6cm
35-36.5kg
-God
-Baby pink, lavender-ish
-My family
-My "family" [Kristen, Thea, Avery]
-My dear friends (:
-Some foods [I am NOT a gluten! Its nice to eat you know!]
-Being happy
-Satan
-Yucky mucky colours
-People who are too "cool" to associate themselves with others
-Bittergourd, cucumber, raw veggies and some others
-Being sad/emo (Even though I do get sad/emo sometimes. At least I'm human.)
Yes! That's me! Anymore questions? Comment or tag! And tag more! xD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi dominique nice start... find a blogskin man...comented :p
hi yp. (: thanks for commenting. i'm too lazy to find a blogskin. this is much much easier to edit anyway.
Post a Comment