Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy belated Valentine's Day!!! (:
Valentine's Day morning at school...
Filled with hugs, songs and gifts. Temperature taking. The bookshop sold out thermometres. Made little cards for people. (: Can't remember anything after that.
Today I had a fever 37.8C in the morning. Mom told me to still go to school. Did TD performance, screwed it up a bit :( Went for science in the lab, went home by bus, slept, woke up, saw Teddy dreaming, slept, woke up again and again. Had lunch. Something something. Forgot again. Slept a bit. Dad brought me to the doctor. Dr Lim was having her third child, so she wasn't there. There was another doctor there, an old guy. It was really quick. 5 minutes in the consultation room and I was done. Then my dad decided to go to Cold Storage. I spent a few agonising moments there with the dent in my skull hurting every few seconds before finally going home.
Watched tv to get my mind off the pain (even though I took a painkiller already). Tyra Show. They were talking about the dangers of plastic surgery. So beware!!! There are many unqualified plastic surgeons out there! And anything can go wrong! There were so many plastic surgery patients who got scars and wounds, both physical and emotional. They were really sad to see :(
Hope I get better soon. (:

No comments: