Today was quite fun. =D
Had the leftover steamboat for lunch. Aunty Beth and I were "fishing" for our food from the pot over the stove. Steamboat is HEALTHY, and it tastes really nice with lemon chilli sauce and soya sauce. xDDD
Aunty Peck Choo, Amelia, Aunty Mei Fen and her son Nicholas came around 4pm to visit Mommy. Amelia, Nat and I went to the playground to play catching and talk. =D Catching is GOOD EXCERCISE. I need to play with the little kids more. Then I can get more excercise. I need to increase my stamina. If not- NAPFA, I'll sure mati. They talked about going to China(and leaving the kids behind *sniff*) around August. After my birthday and before Nat's. Aunty Peck Choo and Aunty Mei Fen are the most interesting (in a good way) adults I know! They are soooo super nice and... uh... cool-ish! Being around them is always interesting/fun! Amelia showed us this website where you can get movies and shows. Thanks Amelia! http://www.tvliveshows.com
Uncle Victor (Mommy's former colleague) came to visit after that.
For dinner we used the jaffle maker (go google it) to "barbeque" some strips of beef steak. Omgoodness it was so uber delicious. It was "good quality meat" so even though we only put a bit/no salt, it still tasted like beef/hamburger patty! xD
And now... well, I'm sitting here on the bed with Nat and Mommy reading a book and munching. Oh wells, byee!
*hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment