Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Today is Lunar New Year's eve! Going to grandfather's house for dinner. And tomorrow is my other grandfather's birthday! Haha, my grandma inveited FIFTY people to his 80th birthday celebration. O.O
YuanJun is angry at me I think... are you? Sorry I don't want to be your jiejie, but I'm not exactly close to you. So please CHILL.
Question directed to all guys: Are all/most guys sensitive? As in like, if someone jokingly calls a guy ugly, will he actually take it to heart? Yeah. Attepmting tounderstand the male mind. Not really succeeding though.
Made pancakes today!!! Omgoodness they were actually PROPER PANCAKES this time! Even better than yesterday!!! *happyyy* Then I tried my yummy pancakes with Nutella. Mmmm!!! Uber yummy! My mommy and daddy said they're yummy too! (post pictures soon)
We had porridge, abalone mushrooms (YUMM) and baby corn! So uber yummy!!! Then she went to get CUP NOODLES. What type of personeats cup noodles for lunch when there's something much nicer available?! Every now and again she'll decide that she doesn'tlike some foods. Today she said she doesn't like eggs and baby corn. Who cannot like eggs and baby corn?! argh. And the other time she was making omelets with weird ingredients, ate it , said it was nice and triedto FORCE me to eat it. ...

No comments: