{[this post is for yesterday]}
16th Feb
Taffy got sterilized today at Vet Practice Pte Ltd. Then my dad brought us to the wet market (against our will!) where Nat and I decided to wait for him in the car while listening to the radio. He took about half an hour. My mom called and told me that my tuition teacher was already at my house. (I was still having the darn headache) Got home, had tuition. I taught lao shi that a person who writes poems is called a POET and not a POEMIST, and how to spell "poem" instead of "peom". xD Quite funny.
Nat spat on my dad who got really angry, then she ran away, and came back.
Picked Taffy up at 6. Got there, waited... waited..., no one at the reception, then my dad WENT INTO THE ROOM (the wooden one with a big glass window. that NO ONE goes into without asking/permission), the surgeon guy told him to wait, I saw the reception lady/surgeon and she told me to wait, then my dad asked the surgeon guy again and he asked him to wait. Meanwhile, there are all these other patients being attended to while we're still WAITING. They didn't even tell us WHY we had to wait. They just said "wait". (!!!) hmph.
Taffy finally came home. He didn't attempt to jump out of the box and was tamer than before. Probably the anesthesia. Apparently because of all the mats in his fur, we have to get it all chopped of. :( He'll feel cooler after that I guess.
Kris Jie was left alone at home so she came over.
My dad went to Robinsons with $40 worth of vouchers. Bought a shaving kit for Teddy. I think he bought it so that he could use it for himself. Because Teddy's fur is too fine (its like strands of silk) and long to use a shaver on. It didn't cut properly.
(can't remember anything else)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment