Sunday, February 3, 2008

I attepmted to make pancakes yesterday. I was dumb enough to forget that we didn't have a nonstick pan. (ours is a big one, i think pancakes use a smaller one) So my first pancake was a disaster... and so were the others. My last one was the best! Sadly, only AFTER all the pancakes were done did I realised they were all undercooked. Now I know. Pancakes must be cooked for at least ONE MINUTE on the first side, the pan must be shallow so that the pancakes can be taken out easily and the spatula must be wide enough to flip them*sigh*
Helped out at 10.30 communion Sunday children's program. Quite fun. Megan (P6 one) wasn't there though. Her mom said something about a party that she had to go to. There was this little girl who lost her red bag. She was holding my hand, so cute!!


My pile of undercooked and burnt pancakes!

My best pancake. Still a bit undercooked too. =(

Mini papaya from our garden tree. (:

No comments: