

My uh... "workstation".
Jasmine won the orange eating competition!!! 4 1/2 oranges!!! GO JASMINE!!! (I didn't know she had the capacity for FOUR AND A HALF oranges)
We didn't win classroom deco competition though. :( GR won. Congrats to 2GR people!
After school I had the Total Defence performance rehearsal. By the time I reached home it was like... 3.30 (tuition started at 3) And my mommy was home! Her foot is still just a lot of bandage and the doctor said it would take about 6 weeks to heal. My mommy has crutches now! They're a bit difficult to use for her (though i find them fun to play with).
Went out with Kris Jie again today (: Thanks Jie! Freedommm
lalala lala...
Oh yes, cousin Avery went to Malaysia today. Sent me a byebye sms. And Thomas *gak*cough*splutter*choke* sent me a random New Year sms just now. After months of no communication.
Happy Lunar New Year to all!

No comments:
Post a Comment