Today is my dad's birthday, Jean's birthday and Alexandra's birthday. Cool eh?
Did the "contour line" drawing today- drawing someone's (rather inaccurate) portrait using one line only, not lifting the pen off the paper. My attempts are horrible but nevermind, its abstract! xP The rest was boring-ish.
Had Total Defence practice after school. Normal. We're performing on Wednesday (Total Defence Day) in front of both the primary and secondary schools. Hope we won't mess up. Another rehearsal tomorrow.
Came home and saved the cake my sis was baking for my dad. Nat was smart enough to forget to sieve the flour so there were nice lumps inside the batter. I saved them by using the electric whisk (and my brains =P). Mom was trying to get Nat to do her homework so I just finished the batter for her AND finished my homework! Omgoodness I'm so happy. I did so much homework today... and didn't study for tomorrow's Science test. o.o Uh oh.
Went for a walk with Jie and when I came back Aunty Lynn and Uncle Jerry were here to celebrate my dad's birthday. We had birthday noodles, Nat's (and my!) cake, decorated ice cream by yours truly. xP
And now I'm here. Determined to pass tomorrow's tests and post photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment