Sunday, February 10, 2008

DDR with Kris Jie was fun!!! But I'm really bad at it. Jie was doing it at "pro" mode and got a B. I did it at "easy" mode with a super slow song and got a C. *sniff* I WILL improve Jie! I WILL. Thanks for inviting me over! =D
Went to Aunt's place at East Coast. Super nice. Its like WAY up up up, like almost the top level. From there you can see all the boats and jeti and stuff. Quite weird though. The further away you are from the window, the bigger the boats look. The closer you are to the window, the smaller the boats look. We fried the fish shaped nian gao with egg (YUM). Couldn't finish it though, it was too much. Went swimming and I tried wearing my orange noseclip (we FINALLY found it). I looked really weird but who cares, I'm underwater anyway. Went to the diving pool (4.1 metres) too. I'm not really good at jumping off those board things, too paranoid. My sister was fearless. Did a handstand on the edge of the pool/board and just leaned back to flip in. I tried it once on the edge of the diving pool, but landed flat on my back. ouch. Later we had bee hoon for dinner then took a walk down to the jeti. People there were catching little fishies, those nasi lemak type. One lady caught two of them in like, 10 minutes. A police coast guard boat stopped by for a while then drove off. Just as we were leaving, a police car came along with an ambnulance. The police car drove along the jetty with two paramedics jogging behind. Then it came back again... with the giggling paramedics trailing behind. We think they went to the wrong jeti. LOL. Now that I think about it... its quite funny.
Yay! Charmaine is back from Japan! =D
Apparently I'm of very very very very very x 100 distantly related to royalty. My great great great great great x 1000 grandfather was XuanYuan, an "Emporer Huangdi". I love my mom's side of the family. I know so many of my relatives, and I know that I have A LOT of relatives. From my great grandfather alone there are 59 of us, and my great grandfather has 6 siblings. Imgaine, 7 kids, each kid has approximately 60 children... 7 x 60 = 420 wow... I have about 420 known living relatives right now... then of course there are my great great grandfather's siblings and my great great great grandfather's siblings and... you know. THAT'S SO COOL. I will read all three family books by the time I'm 20! I WILL.
Anyway, I'm tired. Night!
*hugs*

No comments: