Monday, June 2, 2008

A lizard jumped on me on saturday night. I was trying to take a packet of pork floss out off the cupboard when this thing jumped onto me. I was like, "mommy, i think a lizard just jumped on me." i just froze on the spot, holding my tshirt in hopes that the lizard won't go... you know, somewhere. The lizard suddenly appeared- on the outer layer of my fbt shorts. I was sqealing like a pig- actually, it was more like a... um, scared human? and my mom and sis were kind of screaming and i was like, "get it off me! get it off me!" cos i didn't know how to get it off me. It scampered down to just above my knee and i shook it off.
Right now i'm so traumatised that i'm using tongs to get stuff from the cupboard. And mommy bought lizard traps- you know those sticky things with bait in the middle so the lizard [and whatever other unfortunate creature(s) that touches it] gets stuck.
Just came back from Shaw Centre. I went to watch Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull with my grandparents, Parents, Meiyin and sis. The cinema was freezing. Some parts were kinda gross (to kris: as usual). They landed on this ants nest with these fat, inch-long killer ants. The bad guy kept squishing them (lots of dramatic goo-squirting). And some bad guys got eaten alive. They accidentally fell onto the sea of ants and were completely convered by them and then taken back to the nest. One was especially gross because the guy was screaming and they went into his mouth.
One more thing- I still haven't done any homework.
xP

No comments: