I'm back!!! I'm back!!! I'm back!!! :D
I'm not surprised if only Charmaine and Kristen jie missed me. I was only away for 4 days, no one probably noticed. Nono, i'm not being emo.
Kuantan is nice :D I like the beaches and SHOPPING. :D
Day 1
Plan to wake up at 6.
Wake up at 8.
Long drive to Kuantan. Along the way, find out that father didn't bring enough RM. Change a bit of money at petrol station. Eat simple and sadly, not very tasty fishball kuey tiao soup.
Arrive at very nice Hyatt hotel. Check in etc. By this time its around 7pm.
Go down to restaurant for dinner with Stephanie and family, and Aunty Sharon and family (they shall be referred to as SF).
Talk talk talk. Go to beach and little kids throw sand at us.
Go to room and watch strange movie about a girl and a boy who exchange bodies, then the movie Sunshine about the a mission to save our dying sun.
Sleep.
Day 2
Eat breakfast.
Swim in saltwater pool with SF. Alessandra throws chewing gum (that she found in the pool) to me. It lands in my hair. Stephanie and i try to get it out, obviously doesn't work too well.
We go swim at the beach and look for shells.
We eat lunch at pool bar. I had a club sandwich.
We went to another beach 1 hour away. We almost got lost.
This beach had clearer water and lots and lots of hermit crabs. We made a big hole in the sand and went around collecting the hermit crabs like this- walk into the shallow water and scan the sand for a cluster of little black things, stick your hand into the sand and filter out the hermit crabs, quickly put them into a cup. After less than 1 minute of doing this, we could fill a whole cup with hermit crabs. There must have been more than 200 hermit crabs caught. But not to worry, none were harmed and we didn't bring any back with us.
I'm proud to say, i saved a pregnant hermit crab. The poor hermit crab was shell-less and had little eggs stuck to her. I put her in a big clam shell and filled it with seawater. Then i went to hunt for some empty shells. I put them in the clam shell to let her chose a shell. After a few tries, the pregnant hermit crab finally decided on a shell and went in. I released her back into the sea. It was interesting to see a "naked" hermit crab.
I know i'm boring you with all this poo.
Day 3
SHOPPING!!!
We went to Berjaya Megamall and East Coast Mall.
Berjaya Megamall has a lot of nice little shops. We saw and accesories shop, FOS (factory outlet store), Popular, a sushi place, a store with little keychains and pouches, Parkson. I got 4 tops and a necklace (that i'm sharing with Nat) at FOS. Bought The Love Academy by Benjamin Jones from Popular. blablablablabla.
East Coast Mall is much newer. They had FOS, Vern's (where i got a pair of black ballet flats), a donut place, Laksa Shack (apparently they have wonderful laksa), Pizza Hut, Living Cabin (its a bit like minitoons or precious thots), Crocs, Mango outlet store, Parkson, Carrefour etc. My mom and i realised that the stuff that they sell in Malaysia are kind of Malaysian-looking, as in they seem to look more... Malaysian. Even the clothes at the Mango outlet store looked Malaysian.
By the way, Parkson is something like Robinsons. Oh, and i finally got a smaller sleeping bag.
Day 4
Drive home. Ate at Marrybrown which is a fast food place. Its like KFC, Macdonalds and Burger King all mixed together. I had fried chicken. I love the place. :D They have swings as seats (they have normal seats too).The swings are like, hung from the ceiling. They're the wooden bench type of swings. Nat was swinging so hard (and in circles) that the swing kept hitting the wall.
Wait at the causeway was long again. Played some fun word games in the car blablabla.
Went to visit Kristen jie. (:
I'm too lazy to post pictures now. Another time.
Bye!
*hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment