skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Smile! (:
you know you want to.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
And no, i'm not an animal activist. But after watching that episode, i really can't bear to allow our craving for fish to destroy our planet. Less than 1% of the oceans are completely free from fishing. What now? =/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Dominique
View my complete profile
Tag! xD
Links! xD
Alison
Avery
Charmaine <33
Daniel
Edward
Hannah
Jolie
Kristen <33
Lueychi
Mariann
Mei En
Shaun K.
SuHui
Tessa
Thea
Vera
Yuan Jun
ScCell'10
SC Guides
1SE'07
Birthdays! xD
21 Jan - Leonida
11 Feb - Dad
05 Mar - Edward
29 Jun - Charmaine <33
04 Jul - YanPerng
05 Aug - Dominique
06 Aug - JiaYu
13 Aug - Hannah
25 Aug - Natalie
13 Oct - Mom
18 Nov - Avery
27 Nov - Derek
02 Dec - Kristen <33
16 Dec - Thea
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(10)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
2009
(21)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(57)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(11)
▼
June
(13)
Oh, and by the way. You should be able to get the ...
Sorry i haven't posted for so long. My sc cell gro...
I'm back!!! I'm back!!! I'm back!!! :DI'm not surp...
Well, i'm leaving for Malaysia tomorrow. Please pr...
My 3 blue stitches.I'm leaving for Malaysia tomorr...
And no, i'm not an animal activist. But after watc...
My dad bought The Blue Planet BBC DVD seiries. One...
Oh my goodness the stitches are killing me. Whenev...
I've finally managed to change my blogskin! Lots a...
I tried to change my blogsking last night, but i k...
Guides camp was really good. Thanks to everyone wh...
Hey. I'll post about the extremely fun monday when...
A lizard jumped on me on saturday night. I was try...
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment