Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hillsong [heartheart] (: Been listening to it the past few days. Exams really are a time when we need God a lot, but I feel quite guilty for running to God now and being so passive the rest of the time. I thank God for helping me get through my first day of revision- Weather&Climate and Nutrition in Plants- even though I only started around 6 (after the Amath mock paper) and finished at like, 10 in macs. Drew up the study plan today, chapters to study each day and approximated time needed to complete them. It made me feel really accomplished, haha. Hopefully I actually stick to this plan (totally dumped my prelim exam revision timetable), O levels are in 39 days and I'm trying to stop myself from panicking. Oh and by the way, the abundance of proper punctuation in this post is an attempt to begin preparing for the English paper (it's the first one!), haha (:
Chem chem chem, I need to mark my chem tys stuff now, bye!

No comments: