I have finally decided to post! YAY.
Its E-Learning and Enrichment week. The 7 days of lessonlessness. I'm taking colour patterns in jewellery and aroma chemistry. Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Later I'm going to school to meet Gladys, Cheryl, Charlene and Nadia for the Geog-LangArts project. Then to some place (no idea where) with Gladys to buy Enrolment presents for our soon-to-be-Guides (the little sec ones lah).
Campfire this Saturday. I'm in the opening item and I'm afraid of screwing up the performance or something. Please pray that the campfire will be a success. Last year it rained and we had to have the capmfire in the amphitheathre while the fire stood in the rain. And Tim kor, NO i won't give you a hug. Jie's orders. ^^
Eeeek. I have to go soon. Byebye! <3
P.S. my mommy got her braces removed already! 8 months only!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment